રεȘȻƲε ɱε


 " Drowning on the inside where nobody can see, I put a smile on my face and act as if everything is ok, But all I do is wait patiently, For someone to save me from these crashing waves, The longer I stay here, I drift further and further away, The bed I made was a river, I had no intention to stay, I guess that’s what happens when you pretend and put on a show. "

REKT // Techneck  - Currently available at MainFrame Event. Works with legacy male and female, ebody reborn and belleza jake! Multiple textures in the Fatpack.

REKT // NEO Arms - Can be purchased at the Mainstore. Comes fitted for Belleza & Legacy bodies.

ERSCH // Ulra halo - Currently available at MainFrame Event. The halo comes with rotation glowing and rotation plus static glowing and static rotation. Also, HUD to change desiarebale color and theme.

[X] // XC-88 Shotgun - Can be purchased at the Mainstore. Texture HUD ▶ LED HUD ▶ Sound Effects ▶ Resizer Script ▶ Bento Animations.

Normandy // Sol.Pants - Can be purchased at the Mainstore. 24 Pants / Bands / Cuff colors. 12 strips option. Fitted for Legacy M/F - Maitreya - reborn - rolls - anatomy. 

[N.C] // Nyla Handbag - Can be purchased at the Mainstore. Nyla Handbag ▷ Left / Right arm options (Bento animation) ▷ Movable attachment (Resizable) ▷ Sound Effect💙 ▷ Texture HUD ▷ UNISEX ▶ Original Mesh.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

รρØтŁiǥЋт

Ꮭꭵꮶꮛ Ꮧ Ꮗꭵꮥꮒ

λιΘħλ