ƓЯëλŧƒųł


 " I feel blessed to be here and to hear the same old songs. I recovered pieces of trust that were lost in the track. Because of you I get lost in time and with the rain drops find again my way to a state of calm, Forever grateful my friend "

REINVENT // Christmas sweater - Can be purchased at the ALPHA event. Fitted for Legacy & Belleza Bodies. 4 colors faculty of hogwarts. FATPACK includes 2 bonus sweater color.

TREIZED // Bomfunk - Can be purchased at the ALPHA event. Fitted for Belleza, Legacy & Gianni. HUD:19 mixable textures for jacket, 19 textures for pockets, 23 textures for shirt, 3 options for metals.

RAWR! // Crown Swallow Gauge XL Earrings - Currently available at Mainstore. 2-piece set with hide and show option. Color change HUD 13 color option. Compatible with Swallow Gauge XL Earrings only.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

รρØтŁiǥЋт

Ꮭꭵꮶꮛ Ꮧ Ꮗꭵꮥꮒ

λιΘħλ