ƑƠƦ ᎩƠƲ


 " I should feel better by now. I should feel lighter and happier. Some days I am and some days my heart hurts deeply. I realized that even though it was only a couple of months, you were the reason I came back to this part of the world. The part of the world when I felt comfortable in love. The place where I realized that I could do this again. "

ERSCH // Sage Jacket - Can be purchased at the MANCAVE event. 2 option per pack. with or without rose. Items also have glow effect. Fitted for Legacy / Jake / CZ slim / Kario / Gianni. 

RAWR! // 69 Necklaces  - Currently available at ALPHA Event. 04 pieces set, 13 metal, and 13 detail color options. Rigged for Legacy / Kario / Gianni / Jake. Full-color change HUD. Hide/show features. 

+ARANA+ // Cross Body Shines - Can be purchased at the The Enchantment ~ Midnight Requiem. Shine appliers for -Legacy Bodies -Maitreya Bodies -eBODY Reborn -Belleza GenX -Inithium Kupra & Khara -Lelutka EvoX Heads -Genus heads

B R E A K // SANTA CLAUS SET - This can be purchased at the Mainstore. static poses for photographer includes mesh gift box HUD - stand pose.

REINVENT // Biker Jeans - These awesome jeans are the first release by REINVENT. Currently available at Mainstore. This product includes 2 sizes (ankles zone): norm & for boots. Compatible with: ✔ Belleza Jake ✔ Signature Gianni ✔ Legacy male (original & athletic).

RAWR! // Player 1 and Player 2 Rings - Can be purchased at Mainstore. Rigged rings. Full color change HUD with 13 metal and 13 detail colors. Hide/show features.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

รρØтŁiǥЋт

Ꮭꭵꮶꮛ Ꮧ Ꮗꭵꮥꮒ

λιΘħλ