тσgєтнєя


 " A sigh released into forever. I was echoing down the garden. No matter how tight you squeeze. I am here. No matter how stubborn you may become. I am here. Until the day I no longer exist. No matter how many hands I may pass through. I can never replace the way that you hold me. "

[* P R O J E C T *] // Cosair Outfit - Can be purchased at the Mainstore. It's in PBR-only content. Fitted for Legacy & Belleza. FP with HUD and 39 Colors. 

RAKE // Facial Hair Brage - Currently available at Mainstore. The Brage and Idunn hair bases each come in 10 tintable colors. Fatpacks and single-color packs are available. The Brage facial hair comes in 6 tintable tones. Fatpack and single-color packs are available. The Brage tattoo comes in left and right versions and fresh, faded, old variants.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

𝚂𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜𝙼a𝚗

υитιll шε мεεт ɑgɑιи

IПƬӨXIᄃΛƬΣD