шно'S вåD ??


 " If you ask, I'll answer. I'm a man, I have a voice. Although I'm in this alley, I am here by my choice. Alternatives are out there. But they are not for me. Remember, it's my situation. Not the man I am you see "

TREIZED // Samhain Shirt - Currently available at ACCESS event. 100% Original Mesh ► HUD control EXCLUSIVE TEXTURES in FATPACK. ► Fitted for Legacy (M / Athletic) & Belleza,

[-] NANAO // Devil Beanie - Currently Available at Mainstore. Event. Meet the Devil Beanie, This beanie is UNISEX. Devil beanie is a no rigged mesh + with copy and resizer and modify permission. Each single pack contains a HUD to choose wich word you want to put on your beanie. Devil beanie is a no rigged mesh + with copy and resizer and modify permission. Each single pack contains a HUD to choose wich word you want to put on your beanie.

[AYO] // Aipatch - AYO Aipatchi can be purchased at Mainstore. ►Aipatchi colors: Black White Red Ping ►Fatpack 2 bonus : Bloody Flowers ►Copy , Modif , No transf ►Unrigged mesh.

REINVENT // Biker Jeans - These awesome jeans are the first release by REINVENT. Currently available at Mainstore. This product includes 2 sizes (ankles zone): norm & for boots. Compatible with: ✔ Belleza Jake ✔ Signature Gianni ✔ Legacy male (original & athletic).

RAKE // Facial Hair Brage - Currently available at Mainstore. The Brage and Idunn hair bases each come in 10 tintable colors. Fatpacks and single-color packs are available. The Brage facial hair comes in 6 tintable tones. Fatpack and single-color packs are available. The Brage tattoo comes in left and right versions and fresh, faded, old variants.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

𝚂𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜𝙼a𝚗

υитιll шε мεεт ɑgɑιи

IПƬӨXIᄃΛƬΣD