ᗩᑌᖇᗩ


 " You left a hole inside of me, So large it can never be filled. No matter how many times I wring out, I can't mop up all the blood that's spilled. I know I cannot have you. You are no longer mine to hold, Silent treatment has never said so much. Your shoulder never felt so cold, I am glad you discovered what you were missing. I hope he is everything I'm not and more. But would you answer honestly if I asked, Was it better the way it was before? "

[AYO] // Arrow Face chains - Screw & Arrow face chains can be purchased at the Mainstore. ► Come with 8 metals ► Copy Mod No transfert ■ Unisex unrigged accessory ■ They are sold separately

[-] NANAO // Ouch Set - Currently available at The WareHouse Sale Event. Fit so nice Male/Female face. 2 Sizes are included in the pack. No rigged mesh + Modify+Copy permission. / Only available as a Fatpack / 4 bandaid with different shape available : - Chin Bandaid - Cross Bandaid - Heart Bandaid - Nose Bandaid Colors available for each bandaid. - Black - Blue - Brown - Candy - Cherry - Gold - Lilac - Nude - Red - White.

RAWR! // Tri Bracelets - Can be purchased at ALPHA event. Rigged for Legacy / Jake / Gianni / Kario. With purchase comes to HUD for a change of colors. 8 pieces of set with 13 metal and 13 details colors. 

REKT // Fresh Outfit - This can be purchased at the Mainstore. Get a fresh look with a shirt and pants, Fatpack comes with HUD for a desireable change of color. fitted for Belleza and Legacy.

[M E M E N T O] // KRUX. Rings - Can be purchased at the Mainstore. 5 metal option with 5 skull options, comes fitted for Legacy M & F / Belleza Jake & GENX / Maitreya / Kupra / Reborn. UNISEX rings.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

รρØтŁiǥЋт

Ꮭꭵꮶꮛ Ꮧ Ꮗꭵꮥꮒ

λιΘħλ