Ƴᗝᑌᖇ ᑎIǤᕼ丅ᗰᗩᖇᗴ


" It's not the sword that cuts, but the lies that are ripping us 'till we hear the heart's rhythm that pounds. I have never lived my life through your expectations. Still, we tried to chase everybody in their romantic phase, while being deceived by our illusions. As I turned the page, showing fears that I couldn't face. I laughed when you told me that, alone, I can write it beautifully. like the songs with a perfect melody. You think that tearing me apart could turn into an ideal art, A nightmare when we became lovers. " 

REKT // Mordor Hood B/W - Can be purchased at the Mainstore. Awesome hood is specially made for you and you can not miss it you can wear it with Legacy athletic male and Female and Belleza.

Vezzo Ink Tattoo // Amphisbaena - Can be purchased at the Mainstore. FATPACK of 4 design Versions, with and without beads!! 3 opacity options - 50%/75%/100% BOM ONLY!!! Compatible with: Lelutka EvoX, AK ADVX (AKERUKA ADVX), GA.EG BoMGenX, LOGO, CRYPTID heads. Belleza, Signature, Maitreya, Ebody Reborn, Legacy bodies.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TᖇOᑌᗷᒪEᗰᗩKEᖇ

IПƬӨXIᄃΛƬΣD

𝚂𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜𝙼a𝚗