ριи ∂σωи
"Your smile ignites my demon, if only I could train it. I Chained it in the darkest hue of my desire. My dreams is where I could have you, just all to my self. I dream you pinning down. Your passionate kiss just shudders my soul and there on top of you i am all melting in your arms. Yet again its my dream, a forbidden land of my desire. I know my virtues have become blind. but I'm a victim of my dark passion."
.:DK Store.: // Bento Pose Couple FM 530 - Can be purchased at Mainstore. Poses comes with HUD for adjusting according with different body types.
Vezzo Ink Tattoo // Godna - can be purchased at Mainstore. 4 opacity options 25%/50%/75%/100% BOM only!! Compatible with: Lelutka EvoX, AK ADVX (AKERUKA ADVX), GA.EG BoMGenX, LOGO, CRYPTID heads. Belleza, GenX, Signature, Maitreya, Ebody Reborn, Legacy bodies.

Comments
Post a Comment