ᗪᗩᖇᛕ ᗩᒪᒪᗴƳ
"I can see faces of fake people in darkness. Their faces are too eerie 'Cause of the misdeeds they've done. And the wind is chilling, The warmth is now gone But i smile to see I've left it all. And i turn around spread my arms, And it seems my first flight! With the thundering sound of my footsteps, Disappearance of plight. With the sweet taste of freedom, The relinquishment of worst. I soared and conquered the eternal peace that was gone. This was isolation, but indeed in the most peaceful form."
Nanao // Isis Horns - Available at WAREHOUSE SALE event. No Rigged Mesh + M/C version + Resizer Version. Unisex item. Fit Perfectly Male/Female Avatar. 12 Colors available for FULL Custom HUD + 3 diff metals
ZOS. // Metal Zleeveless - Currently Available at GOTHCORE event. Fitted for Legacy M normal and atheletic. FP comes with HUD for desirable color change.
[Hades] // Essential Chain Choker - Currently Available at GOTHCORE event.
[SG] // XEDE Gauges w/HUD - Currently Available at Mainstore. Swallow ears, XL & S/Lelutka ears.

Comments
Post a Comment