ꪜꪖᩏꫀ ᦔꪖꪗ
"I need to pop a cig, I think that I should vape instead, But the nic and vibe is all the same. It's a great way to put a physical expression into how I'm feeling. The smell and the taste puts into perspective the shitty feeling I have on the inside It feels good initially. It helps with the anxiety. I'll just wean myself off. Little by little, Day by day, One smoke at a time."
Hanyo. // Allure Crop - Can be purchased at MANCAVE event. fitted for legacy M / athletic. 25 colors options and materials enabled.
Hanyo. // Heatwave Bikini - Can be purchased at MANCAVE event. fitted for legacy M / athletic. 27 colors options 05 crotch sizes. Built in squish, and materials enabled.
Vezzo Ink Tattoo // Amias - Can be purchased at Mainstore. 4 opacities 25%/50%/75%/100% [2k] BOM - BOM layers ONLY!!! Two tattoo options: female / male. Compatible with: Lelutka EvoX, AK ADVX (AKERUKA ADVX), GA.EG BoMGenX, LOGO, CRYPTID heads. Belleza, GenX, Signature, Maitreya, Ebody Reborn + Juicy, Waifu, Legacy bodies.
[Vile] // Clack X Vape v1.0 - Available at Mainstore. Animated Holdable Vape w Animated Smoke & a Self-Charging Battery That Reflects Your Vape Use! Texture HUD included, as well as F/M versions. Νew Release, Exclusive to HW Aug 22-23.
RAWR! // Pax Bracelets and Rings MALE - Currently available at Mainstore. Rigged for Legacy / Jake / Gianni / Kario. With purchase comes a change of colors to HUD. 8 piece hide and show for each piece. 20 details & 20 metals colors. PBR materials.

Comments
Post a Comment