υикσωи
"Unknown waters I am not afraid, Unknown future I am not scared. The shiny sun During days Will give me strength On my way. The countless stars So far above Will keep me safe With their tender love. My dearest one My one and only Will kiss me softly When I feel lonely. I cannot wait to meet you soon... I am prepared For new typhoons, Unknown Yet to be You have never met Someone like me."
[SG] // Chimin Set - Can be purchased at DISTURBED event. 1 texture HUD. Fitted for Legacy M/ Athelitic / Jake / ANATOMY / Legacy F / Bombshell / Reborn / Waifu / Waifu squish / LARA X.
Savage // Death Visor Cap - Currently available at GOTHCORE event. Resize and modify. 3 metal colors. 7 printed design. 10 visor color available. Fatpack with discount!
::RBento:: // Vape -Men edtion Bento static poses - Can be purchased at the Mainstore. 9 Bento static poses. Fatpack included bonus poses. Pose stand with AVIsitter. HUD & animations. Vape included in fatpack. Smoke static mesh prim included for photography purpose.

Comments
Post a Comment