πš‚π™Ύπš„π™» π™½π™Ύπšƒ π™΅π™Ύπš„π™½π™³


 "The cloud is growing Consuming my light. Digging me deeper Into a hole of darkness I must fight. I thought I was through this... I thought I was clear, But it’s back Looming above right here, Stealing my energy Filling me with doom I can feel the tension When I walk in a room Others can feel this Heavy load of gloom. I want to be free... I want to feel love, But how do I break through. This dark cloud above."

[Pirocious] // Centibite Tail + Antennae - Currently Available at GOTHCORE event. 20 textures, 5 FX textures. Glow+tint HUD. PBR+fallback textures.

Wicked Ghoul // Corrrupted Sandals - Currently Available at GOTHCORE event. Comes fitted for Reborn / Legacy F/M/Athletic. HUD to interact with different color options.  

OBSIDIAN. // ATRAMENTUM TATTOO - Currently Available at GOTHCORE event. Unisex comes with 4 different opacities 25 / 50 /75 /100/

Samia // VAN FACE TATTOO - Currently Available at GOTHCORE event. Bom for Lelutka Evox / Evolution/ Genus/Catwa HDpro/ UNISEX. 2K textures also comes in 6 color as well. 

[RYRM] // CYBER GOTH SWALLOW XL PLUGS - Currently Available at GOTHCORE event. Swallow XL plug. M/F Hud with left and right option. And low complex also included. 44 textures. 

*NEPTUNE* // HAN POSES - Currently Available at GOTHCORE event. Deformer and non-deformer for male bodies. Static and animation poses. Mirror version included as well.

[AYO] // Yueliang - Choker come with 3 leather colors and 3 metal. ►Open collar version included. COPY / Resizable / No Transfer. ( UNISEX ITEM.) ♀️♂️.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ŴƗŁĐ ŴƗŁĐ Ε΄€ΕžΕ¦

ωιѕнfΟ…β„“

Ρ‚Οƒgєтнєя