вυттєяfℓу мσмєитѕ


 "No matter how many times I search, I can’t find that face. The one whose name appears every day in the story of my love. Every day I search for you. But every day I forget that you were always here, near me. Every day I find you invading my ruins with affection, riding my thoughts. This heart skips a little,  for once a dream For just a little love ..."

::R.Bento:: // Addiction Couples Bento pose - Can be purchased at the Mainstore. Poses comes with HUD for adjusting according with different body types.

Badblood // Snake and Bones - Currently Available at GOTHCORE event. Rigged for Belleza Jake, Ebody Reborn, Legacy (Male & Female) ✦ PBR and Non-PBR Support: ✦ 2k textures. ✦ Including Shine Control

Vezzo Ink Tattoo // Niron - Available at MANCAVE event. Unisex 4 opacities 25%/50%/75%/100% 2K BOM - BOM layers ONLY!!! Compatible with: Lelutka EvoX, AK ADVX (AKERUKA ADVX), GA.EG BoMGenX, LOGO, CRYPTID heads. Belleza, GenX, Signature, Maitreya, Ebody Reborn + Juicy, Legacy bodies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ŴƗŁĐ ŴƗŁĐ Ŵ€ŞŦ

ωιѕнfυℓ

тσgєтнєя