¢σмє нєяє
"I graze the sugared edges of your mouth, tongue teasing, savoring, until your taste spreads like honey on my lips, filling every nerve, thick, intoxicating a rush so sweet, I crackle apart, fizzing like the bite of an uncorked bottle, spilling, spilling, until I am nothing but pleasure dissolved."
::RBento:: // Come Here - Can be purchased at the Mainstore. Poses comes with HUD for adjusting according with different body types. Sitting stool comes as props.
Vezzo Ink Tattoo // Izolda Fatpack - At REBORN event. Fatpack of 3 colors - Pink, Black, Nude purple.. 4 opacities 25%/50%/75%/100% 2 K BOM - BOM ONLY!!! In one and separate layers - Full body, Neck head, Bottom right leg/left leg/both legs. Compatible with: Lelutka EvoX, AK ADVX (AKERUKA ADVX), GA.EG BoMGenX, LOGO, CRYPTID heads. Belleza, Signature, Maitreya, Ebody Reborn + Juicy, Waifu, Legacy bodies.
RAWR! // Bully Bracelets - Currently available at Mainstore. They are rigged for Legacy / Jake / Gianni / Kario. With purchase, the HUD's color will change. The set consists of 02 pieces, 20 metal pieces, and 20 detail colors.

Comments
Post a Comment