₳₦₵łɆ₦₮


 "Lately I’m obsessed with knowing all I can know about how to forget my past. How to find those ancient remedies or dark coffees and fruity teas that will stop the pain in my heart for a little while. Even though these obsessions seem so tiny compared to my big thoughts and wild dreams.. I can’t stop thinking of what’s next. Mystery lies on the horizon of my new obsession & how I will handle it."

[SG] // ICO Gauges - Can be purchased at the Mainstore. 01 texture HUD and fitted for swallow XL & S.  

NoireX // Fatal Love - Currently Available at GOTHCORE event. NAILS RIGGED FOR: Legacy M • Legacy F • Reborn • Kupra • Muneca. RINGS RIGGED FOR: Legacy M • Legacy F • Reborn • Kupra. Rings are NOT rigged for Muneca. Available in FP (Fatpack) & Megapack options.

[TANAKA] // KENJI BANDAGES - Currently Available at GOTHCORE event.  Compatibility Legacy M / Jake

[L] // PROFANE GOD HORNS - Currently Available at GOTHCORE event. Unrigged and Unisex, comes with 11 colors.

.:.Pariah.:. // Rancid HD Lipsticks - Currently Available at GOTHCORE event. For Lelutka Evo X and Evolution. + Packs of 48 HD lipsticks: twine or staple versions. + Rancid versions included in packs. + Options for either twine, or staples without lipstick.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

тσgєтнєя

ŴƗŁĐ ŴƗŁĐ Ŵ€ŞŦ

ωαιтιиg