fανσяιтє ѕ¢αяу мσνιє?


 "I close my eyes and hum a song, trying to outshout the things I've done wrong. It's a suicide mission to try and win this fight, so I'll just get lost with the strangers of the night. On the gleaming tracks I run with no goal, it's just an endless journey within a distant black hole. I'm just a fraction of something that could've been great, but, I know it's too late to change my fate. But tell me first your favorite scary movie?."

KORPOV // Scream - Currently available at MANHOOD event. Comes fitted for Legacy / Jake bodies, Color HUD only in FATPACK!.

Animosity // Ghost Face Mask male - Can be purchased at Mainstore. Includes 3 texture option. Comes Rigged and unrigged as well. Male and female verison are sold separately. 

Animosity // Assassin's Rings - Currently available at MANHOOD event. Assassin's Rings are PBR ONLY! Rings are rigged for Legacy M, Legacy F, Reborn, Gianni X and Belleza Jake. Each purchase comes with a hud to hide rings and/or spikes for an ultimate customizable experience. 

RAWR! // Bully Bracelets - Currently available at Mainstore. They are rigged for Legacy / Jake / Gianni / Kario. With purchase, the HUD's color will change. The set consists of 02 pieces, 20 metal pieces, and 20 detail colors.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

тσgєтнєя

ŴƗŁĐ ŴƗŁĐ Ŵ€ŞŦ

ωαιтιиg